IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE POLICY, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS WEBSITE (THE "WEBSITE"). INDIANBANDHU MAY MODIFY THE POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME AND POST THOSE MODIFICATIONS HERE ON THIS WEB PAGE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE AFTER ANY SUCH MODIFICATION CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. INFORMATION. INDIANBandhu obtains information from and about you in a number of different ways, including:
1. General Information. Some information ("General Information") is gathered automatically when you access the Website. This General Information (which includesWebsite pages visited, type of web browser used, type of operating system, and the domain name of your Internet service provider, and similar information) does not identify you personally.
2. Personal Information. Some information that may be identifiable as yours (your “Personal Information”) is not gathered automatically at the Website. If you wish to provide Personal Information, you must do so voluntarily, and may do so in a number of different ways. The following are some of the kinds of Personal Information INDIANBandhu gather:
1. Registration Information. Registration is required to perform certain transaction(s) online via this Website, As part of the registration certain personal information such as your name phone number, and your email address will be requested; INDIANBandhu will retain the Registration information for further login purposes, you may terminate your account at any time and request us to completely remove the registration information at email@example.com.
2. Email Information. When you send us email messages, INDIANBandhu may retain the content of your email messages, together with your email address and our response to you.
2. GENERAL USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. INDIANBandhu uses and discloses your information as follows:
1. General Information. INDIANBandhu uses and discloses General Information to understand Website demographics and content preferences, and shall do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party. In particular, INDIANBandhu may provide aggregate information about our customers, sales, Website traffic patterns and related information to our affiliates or third parties;
2. Personal Information. As further provided in SECTION 3 (“OTHER USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION”), INDIANBandhu uses and discloses to our business partners and affiliates Personal Information for purposes of administering INDIANBandhu business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to you and other INDIANBandhu customers and prospective customers from INDIANBandhu and those business partners and affiliates. This may include focused advertising, online banner advertisements, new services, promotions and other responses to you. INDIANBandhu may also use and disclose Personal Information to notify you about important changes to the Website or our business, new INDIANBandhu services and special offers you may find valuable. INDIANBandhu shall protect your Personal Information from disclosure to third parties using a reasonable degree of care; and
3. Cookie Information. INDIANBandhu uses and discloses Cookie Information to improve our Website and better serve you and our other customers, and may do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party.
3. OTHER USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. INDIANBandhu may enter into agreements with third parties who may be given access to Personal Information for the purpose of providing you information regarding products and services that INDIANBandhu thinks will be of interest to you. INDIANBandhu may also use and disclose any of your information when legally compelled to do so, or when INDIANBandhu, in good faith, believes that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or those of a third party. The following are some of the ways in which INDIANBandhu may use your Personal Information or disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
1. Registration Information. INDIANBandhu may transfer the Personal Information you provide INDIANBandhu during the Website registration process to third parties for those parties to use to populate their own website registration forms when you hyperlink from the Website to their websites, in order to save you time in filling out their registration forms. Such third party Websites may include websites that are owned by third parties or that are “co-branded” websites of INDIANBandhu .
2. Shared Information. At some point, you may be given the opportunity to register simultaneously at the websites of certain third parties. Unless you opt out of this opportunity by checking or clicking on the icon indicated on the Website, you will be deemed to have consented to such simultaneous registration, and shall therefore be subject to the website terms and privacy policies, if any, of such third party website.
4. MERCHANT SERVICES. You may be able to access certain information related to third parties at the Website, or via links, banner ads, or “click-throughs” from the Website, regarding the goods or services of third parties (collectively, “Merchant Services”). You understand and agree that your access to or use of Merchant Services is a matter entirely between you and the associated third parties, and INDIANBandhu shall have no liability whatsoever for any such access or use.
Copyright © 2017
INDIANBandhu Media, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
If you have any questions or comments about INDIANBandhu.com or this Policy, you may send email to [info@IndianBandhu.com]
INDIANBandhu* and the INDIANBandhu logo are trademarks of INDIANBandhu, LLC, and may not be used without prior written permission.